Thursday, February 16, 2012
On January 24th, 2012, I noticed issues with several browsers on an older Mac platform had problems accessing sub-domains of qisoftware.com. Since I had no other problems on other systems and at least one browser on the older Mac was working, I thought it was isolated to that platform and those specific browsers.
This morning I decided to check .htaccess files just to make sure and found the problem. Someone had set the rewrite engine "on" and there were a set of Apache http server commands in the file. I am not well versed in Apache system commands and did not do this.
What the set of Apache server commands looked like:
This is a warning. I am the only person that should access these files on qisoftware.com and tampering with my site[s] should cease at once.