Tuesday, July 12, 2011
The itunes API which I access through an affiliate network--was not working on WiredPages this morning. The interfaces are located on the WiredPages Arts & Entertainment page.
Actually, the problem may have started yesterday afternoon, however because I was a little under the weather [something I ate], I did not notice until this morning.
This morning, because my access pulls were working correctly when requested directly via the browser-- I waited until about an hour ago to investigate further the problem with the interfaces. The results, I have updated the pulls within the code to reflect new methods offered by the iTunes API.
I have also noticed intermittent problems with the live Sports Scores on the WiredPages Sports page-- however have not found a solution that will provide more stable results. Still researching.