Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Recently, completed the beta version of the Blogger Calendar for the Thingamablog platform. Demonstration in the sidebar. Features include:
- Post selection based on calendar date.
- Load blog archive file for a given month [if available].
- Navigation without page refreshing.
- Hundred year calendar.
- Set custom color schemes.
- The Thingamablog version uses only a Java Applet and requires no server side Java/jsp support.
In addition, recently updated the Movable Type demonstration calendar which incorrectly rendered the current month when specific posts were requested.
Platform demonstrations of the Blogger Calendar:
- WordPress [QiSoftware]
- WordPress [Hosting-Q]
- Blogger- Private Domain [QiSoftware]
- Blogger- Blogspot Domain [Blogger]
- Thingamablog [QiSoftware]
Contact QiSoftware for more information-- email@example.com.